Communicating with Parents
At The Oaks, we try to offer as many opportunities for parents/carers to communicate with us as possible. Some examples of this are:
- Class teachers and senior members of staff are always available at the gates at the beginning and end of every day.
- Class teachers can be contacted through year group emails by parents/carers.
- Parents/carers are contacted by text or email regularly with updates or information regarding school or their children.
- We hold Parents Evenings each term with an opportunity for parents to respond to the written report at the end of the year by way of a return slip.
- Weekly celebration assemblies will resume once the restrictions allow us to invite parents in regularly to share in children’s success.
- Information is shared regularly in our weekly newsletter and on our website.
- Parents/carers are always welcome to request a phone call through the school office and we respond to these requests as quickly as possible.